Monday, June 2, 2008

Saturday Night Party at Boston Life


It was nice seeing everyone at the party on Saturday. Atsushi and I had an interesting discussion about Hillary and Obama, Joyce (everyone's favorite mom) brought her beautiful daughter Andrea to the party, I caught Ian and his girlfriend smooching in the hallway, Young very impressively used the expression 'okie-dokie' in a sentence, and Charlene went into some sort of crazy angry lion expression everytime I snapped her picture (this deserves a blog all its own...please stay tuned for the next blog dedicated solely to Charlene's angry lion poses). The food was quite good--sandwiches, sushi, cookies and Joyce's magnificent rhubarb crisp! Takeshi looked ready to let loose after running around all day in a fit of pre-party preparations, Minako and her husband were seen socializing on the stairway (someone has a crush on Minako's husband but I've been sworn to secrecy), and Frances and I chilled out in the office later in the evening when the heat from Room A was beginning to sizzle (I have some cute pictures of Frances which I will publish in future blogs). Thanks everyone for a fun night!





















































No comments: